In last years , The Eco-friendly lifestyle has become mainstream. Day by day, more and more people and companies refuse to use unnecessary plastic, unnecessary packaging, and disposable items.
For example, a Portuguese company.
Hi Fly Airlines has completely refused to use single-use plastic on board their airplane. This way, they’ve managed to prevent the use of about 750 lb of disposable waste within just one flight. Just imagine how much waste is produced if at any time there are about 20,000 airplane flying up in the sky.
1. This grocery store sells fruits and vegetables in compostable nets.
2. A Portugal airline Hi Fly Airlines was the first to refrain from using single-use plastic.
3. “All of this year’s Christmas presents were wrapped using white paper from 1 amazon delivery box!”
4. If you collect brushed fur into a bag and put it into a bird feeder, the birds will take away this fur for their nests and chicks!
5. This cinema sells refillable popcorn tins that can be filled during each visit.
6. There is a package-free/bulk store in Brussels. Those lumps in the front are soap and shampoo.
7 Foods Box
“I recently joined the app, Too Good To Go, where you pay a small amount and pick up surplus food from restaurants and cafes. This was the food I picked up from a hotel breakfast buffet!”
8.deflated balloon recycle
“Found this deflated balloon on a hike, so I used it to wrap my best friend’s birthday present.”
9. Wrapped broccoli
“My local supermarket said goodbye to individually wrapped broccoli this week! Small changes like these make a huge difference.”
10.cotton dish rags
“Knitted cotton dish rags — 8 years of daily use and still going strong.”