Years ago a room mate went to sleep after leaving a candle burning on the floor in the middle of the room,
I woke up to yelling and commotion and the house filled with smoke. The candle had burned all the way down and burned a huge circle in the carpet.
Earlier this summer I noticed my neighbors left a candle burning on their dining room table, and were gone for the night. I didn’t have a way to contact them, so I was torn between kicking in the door to put it out and staying up all night to make sure the house was safe.
I checked it every few hours and eventually it just went out, but I’d be a lair if I said I slept easily that night.
You must play safe
Try to follow these rules
For Continue Click In the Next Button